NOT YET PUBLISHED
Redfern and Hunter on International Arbitration is an established treatise on the law and practice of international arbitration, the pre-eminent method for the peaceful resolution of disputes in international trade, investment, and commerce. This book serves as an introduction, following the chronology of an arbitration from the drafting of the arbitration agreement right through to the enforcement of the arbitral award. Written by an author team with extensive experience as counsel and abitrators, the book has been read and cited by international lawyers, arbitrators, and judges, and has become a key learning text for teachers, students, and potential arbitrators in colleges and universities across the world.
The seventh edition has been significantly revised to incorporate the latest significant developments in the field, includling changes in investor state dispute resolution, leading court decisions on arbitration matters in a wider number of jurisdictions, changes in the 'soft law' of leading international arbitral institutions and of the International Bar Association, and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the practice of international arbitration.
- The leading international authority on the law and practice of international arbitration
- Written by lawyers highly experienced in conducting international arbitration, both as counsel and as international arbitrators
- Includes appendices on the major international rules of arbitration and conventions and model arbitration clauses for international contracts
New to this Edition:
- Incorporates changes in many of the major arbitration rules and supporting guidelines
- Considers amendments in the "soft law" of the leading arbitral institutions and of the International Bar Association
- Analyses the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the practice of international arbitration