The Litigation Handbook is a practical guide to taking a dispute through the courts of England and Wales with a specific focus on the Business and Property Courts from the pre-action stage to resolution, either by trial or settlement using an alternative dispute resolution method. The book is a valuable guide to the process, application and interpretation of the civil procedure rules. Split into three parts it sets out a framework of the civil justice system; the key stages of civil procedure and common interim applications.
The Litigation Handbook provides:
- step-by-step guidance on completing the essential forms
- help with understanding the procedures
- practical tips for dealing with each stage of the litigation process
- clear references to the Civil Procedure Rules and Practice Directions
- analysis of key cases impacting the litigation process
This comprehensive handbook provides an up-to-date guide for all practitioners enabling them to cross-check key procedural points quickly and easily.