Liability Regimes in Contemporary Maritime Law addresses the topical liability issues in maritime law including: ship source pollution, civil and pollution liabilities of salvors and the influence of ISM and ISPS codes. It provides a degree of analysis not usually found in textbooks and brings together a range of individual subject areas. This combination makes the book relevant to students of maritime law, shipping and legal professionals.
- Contains information on the latest liability issues in maritime law
- Provides in-depth discussion not usually found in textbooks
- Takes a comparative approach – both US and Civil law is examined
- Examines a wide range of different categories of liabilities
- Contributors are acknowledged experts in their respective fields
- Clearly laid out and structured