Hong Kong Master Tax Guide 2019-2020 (28th Edition)
Wolters Kluwer annually published Hong Kong Master Tax Guide which has long been regarded as the leading provider in up-to-date guidance and in-depth analysis on taxation practice in Hong Kong for over two decades.
This 28th edition of the Hong Kong Master Tax Guide 2019/20 provides an overview of the current taxation system in Hong Kong with authoritative references and valuable understanding on the latest tax issues in Hong Kong for readers in the business community.
The latest 2019/20 edition delivers the most up-to-date tax law changes in Hong Kong and their implications including:
- The transfer pricing regime and various minimum Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) measures;
- The proposed enhanced tax deduction regime on research and development expenditure;
- The salaries tax concession deduction of qualifying premiums under the Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme;
- Other new measures for profits tax and salaries tax;
- Updates in the tax development including the proposed tax regulations in response to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development’s Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Project.
Expertly updates provided by PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited, the Hong Kong Master Tax Guide 2019/20 is a consolidated and practical reference that provides comprehensive information on taxes in Hong Kong. Recent developments and regulations governing the taxation of companies and individuals in Hong Kong are also covered.
The Hong Kong Master Tax Guide 2019/20 is published by Wolters Kluwer, the world leading’s workflow solutions provider and publisher of the Master Tax Guides for jurisdictions including US, UK, China, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Japan, Taiwan, Macao and Thailand. Like all these widely-used publications, the Hong Kong Master Tax Guide 2019/20 will be an irreplaceable reference for tax and accounting professionals and students.