Foundations for the LPC covers the compulsory foundation areas of the Legal Practice Course as set out in the LPC outcomes: professional conduct, tax and revenue law, and wills and administraion of estates. It also features coverage of human rights.
- The essential elements of the law and the areas which impact upon legal practice are covered in detail, offering all of the information needed to enable students and lecturers to work through these compulsory areas with ease
- Diagrams, flowcharts, examples, and specimen forms ensure that the law is put into context, enabling students to understand the practical application of the law
- Checkpoints and summaries allow students to access the key points quickly and provide a useful reference tool for summarizing knowledge and revising the covered topics
- Diagrams from the book are available to lecturers via the online resources in a format that can be used both in the classroom and in handouts
- Access to a digital version of this book comes with every purchase to enable a more flexible learning experience - 12 months' access to this title on Oxford Learning Link will be available from 15 July 2022. Access must be redeemed by 1 August 2024