People Operations: Automate HR, Design a Great Employee Experience, and Unleash Your Workforce explains how leaders at small- and medium-sized businesses can stop spending time on HR administration—“paperwork”—and start focusing on the “peoplework” that truly fuels employee growth and productivity. Authors Jay Fulcher, Kevin Marasco, Tracy Cote of Zenefits, the leading people operations platform, provide readers with a playbook for creating a massive competitive advantage by eliminating antiquated approaches to HR. The book takes a look at how work has changed and what companies need to do about it, and the new approach they must take to processes, systems, and best practices. You’ll learn how to eliminate busywork and hassle, and how to use that newfound time and capital to empower your biggest asset: your people.
You’ll receive the end-to-end guide to:
- Digitizing legacy HR functions
- Using robots for the busywork you hate
- Employing software to design and improve your employee experience
- Assembling and empowering your “people team”
- Utilizing the included plans and templates to guide each stage of your business transformation
Perfect for managers, leaders, small business owners, and executives, People Operations is perfect for anyone who wants to optimize HR, maximize their workforce investment, support their employees, and modernize their business.