Offering a one-stop source to all the elements, principles, legislation and case law surrounding sale of goods not just in the UK but internationally, Benjamin's Sale of Goods has firmly established itself as the only title you need on sale of goods.
Frequently cited in court, its depth and coverage make Benjamin an essential reference tool in your commercial law library.
This second cumulative supplement brings the main work up to date with the latest developments. The key new case law and legislation covered in this supplement includes:
- BP Oil International Ltd v Glencore Energy UK Ltd (formation of contract; damages)
- TRW Ltd v Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH (formation of contract)
- Quadra Commodities SA v XL Insurance Co SE (identified bulk)
- Bank of New York Mellon International Ltd v Cine UK Ltd (no ‘temporary’ frustration)
- Local Boy’z Ltd v Malu NV (description)
- Crossley v Volkswagen AG (diesel emissions)
- DS v Porsche Inter Auto GmbH & Co (diesel emissions)
- BP Oil International Ltd v Vega (force majeure and recovery of deposit)
- Triple Point Technology Ltd v PTT Public Co Ltd (construction of exemption clauses)
- Readie Construction Ltd v Geo Quarries Ltd (price action)
- Further provisions on Brexit