The Second Supplement to the Twentieth Edition covers all the latest developments in the law of damages since publication of the Twentieth Edition in December 2017 and the first supplement to the Twentieth Edition in December 2018. The developments in the second supplement include remoteness and mitigation of damage, contributory negligence, recovery for loss of a chance, disgorgement of profits, damages and interest awards, damages and legal costs, and damages in the context of share sales, professional services, personal injury, defamation, privacy infringements, economic torts and intellectual property wrongs.
Case updates in the second supplement include:
- Perry v Raleys Solicitors 
- Assetco Plc v Grant Thornton UK LLP 
- Manchester Building Society v Grant Thornton UK LLP 
- Darnley v Croydon Health Services NHS Trust 
- Ancient Order of Foresters in Victoria Friendly Society Ltd v Lifeplan Australia Friendly Society Ltd 
- ARB v IVF Hammersmith 
- Richard v The British Broadcasting Corporation 
- Khan v MNX 
- And many more...