Bullen & Leake & Jacob’s Precedents of Pleadings is widely regarded as the essential guide to drafting statements of case. It offers the advocate a stock of authoritative, structured precedents of statements of case complete with guiding commentary across both mainstream and specialist areas of practice.
The 19th edition fully reflects all current issues under the CPR and the legislative and judicial developments in the individual practice areas.
- Presents a wide range of contemporary templates for drafting which can be easily modified for specific cases
- Covers all classes of litigation from common areas such as employment law to the more unusual such as sports law (109 chapters)
- Contains example claims and defences
- Provides specific practical guidance on each precedent
- Written by an expert team of over 60 barristers