OFFER VALID WHILE STOCKS LAST
Now on its 2nd edition, this practical book analyses anti-dumping cases and provides guidance on the surrounding legislative framework.
Fully updated to cover all developments since the last edition, it also includes comprehensive tables of Commission decisions and the various international anti-dumping conventions.
EU Anti-Dumping Law and Practice provides an overview of EU anti-dumping law and practice against the background of the international rules, notably the WTO Anti-Dumping Agreement. It takes an in-depth look at anti-dumping case law, examining how the principles of the law have worked in practice.
- Shows you how the EU anti-dumping regime works within the larger international trade framework of GATT and WTO anti-dumping rules
- Provides insight into how anti-dumping law is applied in practice
- Covers the case law and legislative changes that have occurred since 1996
- Considers investigatory procedures and protective measures
- Examines the determinations of when a product is to be considered as being dumped and causing injury, including the calculation of dumping and injury margins
- Covers circumvention and anti-circumvention measures
- Includes chronological and alphabetical tables of EU anti-dumping decisions relating to specific goods, as well as overviews of the various international anti-dumping documents
- Will enable you to find support and precedents for building your case