Asian Legal Business is proud to announce that it has published the Asian Legal Business Guide to Shanghai STAR Market IPOs 2021.
This Guide, which took over one year to put together, provides guidance to companies on solving a variety of issues they might face in their listing journey on the Shanghai Stock Exchange’s STAR Market. The IPO handbook features a number of topics on issue that a company needs to consider during its listing journey, with advice provided by experts who have been offering IPO-related services since the beginning of the new STAR Market and have the most up-to-date knowhow.
• Pre-IPO preparation and IPO application process
• Intellectual property and tax issues
• Red chips, VIE structure, valuation adjustment mechanism and other specific issues
• Choosing your offshore listing vehicle
• Governance and compliance issues of listed companies
The list of contributors and supporting organizations include Carey Olsen, Commerce & Finance Law Offices, CM Law, DeHeng Law Offices, East & Concord Partners, Grandway Law Offices, Hai Run Law Firm, Jia Yuan Law Offices, Jingtian & Gongcheng, Shihui Partners, T&C Law Firm.