Arnould's Law of Marine Insurance and Average explains the form, contents and construction of marine insurance policies, and the procedures and evidence required in bringing a case.
New to the edition:
- Chapters 4 (Regulation) and 6 (Jurisdiction and Applicable Law) have been significantly revised to deal with the position post-Brexit (in so far as that position is yet determined)
- Also covered are a number of decisions handed down since the last supplement, including:
- ABN Amro Bank NV v Royal and Sun Alliance Insurance plc;
- Delta Petroleum Caribbean Ltd v BVI Electricity Corp (SC);
- Acorn Finance v Markel;
- Alize 1954 and CMA CGM v Allianz (CA);
- Stoffel v Grondona (SC); and
- Herculito Maritime Ltd v Gunvor International BV.