Goode on Principles of Corporate Insolvency Law 5th ed by Roy Goode, published by Sweet & Maxwell.
Principles of Corporate Insolvency Law provides a clear and concise treatment of the general principles underpinning corporate insolvency law. It was the first textbook to set down the conceptual framework of English corporate insolvency law, and as such is now regularly cited in Court and throughout the field.
- Helps practitioners understand the complex principles on which disputes frequently turn
- Combines academic rigour with a keen focus on problems of interest to practising lawyers
- Highlights problem areas in legislation, case law and practice – and suggests theoretical and practical solutions
- Examines the many recent developments in insolvency legislation and case law
- Considers the latest amendments to the Insolvency Rules
- Discusses developments in international insolvency law as they affect proceedings in the UK, including many important cross-border insolvency decisions