Jackson's Matrimonial Finance is an authoritative specialist text covering all aspects of financial problems arising from the breakdown of a marriage.
The new tenth edition brings the content fully up to date with recent developments following reforms and changes to family law procedure including:
- Introduction of the single family court provided by the Crime and Courts Act 2013,
- Children and Families Act 2014 including support for those whose parents are separating,
- Introduction of child arrangement orders (FPR 2010, PD 12) to replace residency and contact orders,
- Impact of ante-and post-nuptial settlements following Radmacher v Granatino 2 and Luckwell v Limata 3
- The effect of pensions reform